Attorney Cara Cavallari grew up in Avon, CT and attended Central Connecticut State University for her undergraduate degree, where she earned her B.S. degree in Business in 2013, cum laude. Attorney Cavallari was a NCAA Division 1 athlete and player on the CCSU Women’s Soccer team all four years at CCSU.
Cara went on to obtain her J.D. at Quinnipiac University School of Law. She graduated in May of 2017 earning concentrations in both Criminal Law Advocacy and honors in Family Law. During her 3 years of law school, Cara participated and was a member of the Criminal Law Society, Mock Trial Society and Mock Trial Competition Team.
During law school Attorney Cavallari also worked as a certified legal intern at the Law Office of Kevin C. Ferry, LLC. Cara also interned at the Office of the Public Defenders in Hartford GA 14 for over a year while in law school and gained extensive experience arguing bonds, representing clients at their arraignments and working on a wide variety of cases ranging anywhere from drug possession & sale, DUI/DWIs, domestics, larceny, illegal possession of firearms, assault, robbery & burglary to murder. Attorney Cavallari earned an award in “Excellence in Clinical Work” from QUSL for her work at the Office of the Public Defenders in Hartford. She also won the Distinguished Academic Achievement Award for having the highest grade in the law school in Trial Practice in 2016-2017.
She was admitted to the CT bar in November of 2017 and is primarily focused on personal injury, criminal defense, medical malpractice & wrongful death litigation. She is also currently a member of the CT Youth Lawyers Association and American Bar Association.
Attorney Cavallari grew up in Avon, CT. She’s played soccer her entire life, including club for FSA and 4 years of NCAA Division 1 Soccer on the CCSU Women’s Soccer team. When she’s not working she is playing soccer in both indoor and outdoor leagues, running road races, snowboarding, playing golf, enjoying pasta at any Italian restaurant and playing with her English Pointer puppy, Rocco.
- Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business 2013
- International Deans List Society 2013
- 2013 CCSU B.S. Business- Cum Laude
- Scholar Athlete Award- all 4 years at CCSU
- Quinnipiac University School of Law- Family Law Concentration; Honors
- Quinnipiac University School of Law-Concentration in Criminal Law Advocacy
- QUSL Intramural Mock Trial Competition—1st Place; 2015
- Quinnipiac University School of Law: Excellence in Clinic Work: 2017
- Quinnipiac University School of Law: Distinguished Academic Achievement Award—Trial Practice; 2016-2017